10 mai 2020

Happy Mother's Day to All Moms

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms despite quarantine. God bless.
I salute all the wonderful and blessed persons who share the mystery of creation in their body and dearly care for their children. I salute their sacrifice for humanity. I salute their patience, their resilience and their love for their dear ones. 
I think of all those humble ladies who carry the big load of the world on their shoulders, at the risk of their own lives. They are moms, grandmothers, aunties, godmothers and stepmothers, biological or spiritual moms, single or married. Their honour is just to be goddesses and bearers of life. Today the entire world gather to pay tribute to mothers, to their being signs of life, love and peace in family.
I namely salute beside million anonymous mothers the ones who reacted so far to my tribute of Facebook:  Limbi, Rose, Mélanie, Angelu, Gaby, Rosy, Grace, Priscille, Merveille, Glodie and so on. There are also men - Médard, Leonardo, Serge and Fabrice - who liked the post.
The most surprising news came from my cousin Giselle Cole who, responding to my wishes, took the opportunity to send me pictures of my beloved newborn niece Maria. Thank and love you so much Zouzou for this amazing grace! What a great present on this special day! May the Lord bless and protect Maria throughout her whole life! Amen Alleuia. 
Happy Mother's Day to All Moms!
  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire