18 janv. 2015

Many Happy Returns Vwanga



Young Man, 
You are privileged to move forward, just a year before me. What I can tell you today is to wait for me. Once I join you, we can continue together the other halftime of your life. But can you stop time? If you can, I will give a special gift.
It is already 45 years since we have known each other. Not the youngest any more. Amazingly it is only now I realised that all your names are kind of "appealing", no "special". Remember this old sentence heard together: "Ba labé bodi batumonisaka pasi bilumbu biabi: Nzala ye Kiosi." If your Christian name is "Heavenly", the other ones are taken straight from the Equatorial Forest: Mwana Mvinda and Vwanga. A rat and a spider. As powerful and special as you can be. I think you somehow fulfill the destiny of your names. But I have a concern: please ask Papa Charles and Maman Odile how they made a mess in your life by combining such names. The final result would be, when you wear all the attributes linked to them, a kind of a TNT or a Thunder. To smooth all this, you found a smart path by naming yourself S.D., inspired from heaven by the Almighty!
Many many Happy Returns, Young Man. Be blessed!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire