24 févr. 2022

"Hello Dr Sparman"

February 24, 2022. For the first time since over a year I went to Batts Rock Beach in the morning. The reason is that Mukawa resumed going to Queen's College from today. I therefore decided to resume my 30 minutes walk + swimming this morning. There were not a lot of people on the beach but enough for a Thursday morning. I realised that the evenings have become more attractive on this beach because of the Cabana Restaurant, that continued operating during the coronovirus time. The Cabana was opened on the site at the end of 2019. This morning I happened to meet Jackie who works as a maid in the beach's facilities. We just greeted each other and were chatting when a gentleman known to her arrived: " Can I introduce you to Dr Sparman ". She meant " Dr Mabana". So I said to myself: "Well done Jackie, from now on, I am Dr Sparman." 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire