10 mai 2015

Happy Mothers' Day

May 10, 2015. In this part of the world Mothers' Day in principle takes place on the second Sunday of May. I usually say that it is a celebration created by the present consumption society in order to get people spend more money. One celebrates his or her mother everyday by showing the finest love possible to this wonderful creature through whom God brought every human being to the world. In my thought I also claim that "A mother never dies in the heart of her loved ones." This is true today, was true in the past and will be true in the future. An everlasting tribute to the Mother as a special gift of God to humanity. Mother can never be replaced. 
When I was younger some thirty years ago, I happened to be assigned a benefactor by a charity organization who provided me with some financial assistance. That generous lady insistingly wanted me to call her "Meine Adoptivmutter." I wrote once or twice before I realized the heavy load this .situation imposed on me. When I stopped writing this awful titel briskly, it was also the end of the relationship. You can never impose yourself as a mother to anyone. So to say, one's mother is unique, unilaterally irreplaceable. 
At the same time a mother incarnates a very special and broad relationship to me. I do have a lot of mothers, my beloved aunts who through and with my biological mother have taken care of me, or have become part of my life as mothers. And I love them all, not as "adoptive mothers" since I have never been adopted and would never accept it, but as I loved and love my biological mother. I equally considered her close friends as my mothers. My paternal aunts such as Koka, Ngimba, Zenzu or Mubembi, Ngundu showed me in my childhood an unforgettable love. The Mayengos happen to be of both sides. OK. I have been blessed to have so many mothers in three continents, regardless of their skin colour. Some are dead, some are still alive and younger. They are my mothers. Some are even cousins acting as my mothers. I respect and love them all. And today is their day. May the Almighty grant them abundant love, peace, blessing along with his eternal crown.
Since I can't mention all the names, I dare mention one especially; my lovely Marie-Clavère Bernadette Régine, the mother of Madeleine-Chrystelle and Claver Jr and I wish her a Happy Mothers' Day!
Finally, Happy Mothers' Day to all Mothers in the entire World.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire