27 janv. 2020

Rest in Peace Kobe Bryant

Yesterday when Chrystelle asked me if I knew a basket player named Kobe, I could not believe how devastating this news could be to me. She actually read that NBA Legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna died in a plane crash. Peace to their souls, 
There is here at Cave Hill Campus a colleague I used to call Kobe when he was still a graduate student. I continue calling him Kobe now that he works as a lecturer at Cermes. I was initially not a fan of basket, but seeing stars such as Kobe, LeBron, Ibuka, Mutombo, playing basket made me like this athletic and creative sport. What a dramatic end of life for his thirteen year old daughter! Lord have mercy on them! 
May his soul rest in peace! May her soul rest in peace!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire